Affordable Health Care Options in Northwest Indiana
- Primary Health Care – Primary health care providers (nurses, nurse practitioners and physicians) provide services for all ages at Regional Health Clinic, a federally qualified health clinic (fqhc). Diagnosing, monitoring and treating conditions such as diabetes and high blood pressure.
- Children’s Health Care – Services include diagnosis and treatment, well-child visits, immunizations, nutritional health recommendations and routine physicals.
- Adolescent Health Care – Health education, school and sports physicals, disease screenings and age specific counseling are offered.
- Men’s Health Care – Services include, but are not limited to prostate exams, screenings and routine physical exams.
- Women’s Health Care – Services include prenatal care, family planning, gynecological exams, annual physicals and more.
- Behavioral Health Care—The clinic has a behavioral health consultant and a psychiatrist on site. We are also linked with the resources available through Regional Mental Health to provide you with a full range of mental health care.
- Diagnostic Laboratory – Some routine laboratory tests/screenings are performed on site. Those that require further processing will be sent out to Alverno Laboratory.
- Dental Care - Regional Health Clinic's on-site dental clinic is housed in our newest location at 4022 Hohman Avenue in Hammond, Indiana. Our dentists accept all major forms of dental insurance including commercial plans, Medicaid and HIP+. For those without dental insurance, we offer the same sliding fee/discount scale.
- Benefit Assistance - A benefits assistance representative is on-site to assist Regional Health Clinic’s patients apply for benefits such as Medicare, Medicaid, HIP, Social Security and insurance plans on the Marketplace.
- Pharmacy Services – Genoa, a QoL health care company, is located on-site to take care of your prescription needs.
Need Help After Hours? Call 219.769.4005
- East Chicago